Confident in the quality of our training, we want to offer, to those who were to be undecided whether to take our courses, a space to get to know more closely the Aikids® Method and the relative training, in order to choose whether to join or not. To this end we provide, for those who are interested, an OPEN and FREE preliminary meeting, as an introduction to the method, which will illustrate the methodology and its contents, and where space will be given to any question. This space is designed to give the opportunity to know better and directly our staff and our trainers. For more information about it you can contact our head office or fill in the form "Method introduction meeting request " which you can find below.
Upon request it is possible to organize these preliminary meetings also through means of instant messaging such as Skype.
The actual training to become Aikids® instructor develops on several levels.
Below are the steps of the First level Aikids® Training Course (10 credits):
- 1 method introduction meeting (optional)
- 2 theoretical - practical workshops of one day each (1.5 credits each)
- 3 hours of joint teaching in the Pre-schoolers class (1 credit)
- 3 hours of joint teaching in the Junior class (1 credit)
- 3 hours of joint teaching in the Middle childhood class (1 credit)
- 3 hours of joint teaching in the Young teenagers class(1 credit)
- 3 hours of joint teaching in the Teenagers class (1 credit)
- participation in one children seminar (2 credits)
- Obtainment of a Sub-licence lasting one calendar year (January 1 to December 31)